how do other people solve this problem?

Entra en el foro de cocina de Hogarmania, plantea tus dudas y preguntas sobre gastronomía, seguro que hay alguien que responde.

Moderador: moderador1

how do other people solve this problem?

Notapor spadekevin » 03 Ago , 2018 09:35

Hello,

I now cook for myself (a party of one). I have the basic equipment I need and I'm a reasonably seasoned beginner (if that make sense). But I do have a problem...since I'm only cooking for one, I usually make one or two dishes at a time and I'm set for a week. This means that I can't go through mirepoix ingredients fast enough. My grocery options are pretty limited, so I usually end up having to buy a bag of onions, a bunch of carrots, and a head of celery...even if I pick the small ones, it's more than I can use up.
Enter the freezer.I searched the subject and I can't develop a clear consensus. Some people say "don't...they don't freeze well." Others say "blanch first." Then there's the "go ahead and saute/sweat first then freeze the result" school of thought. My thinking is that since these veggies would typically sauteed or sweated until soft anyway, the textural loss caused by freezing would be masked by the cooking method anyway. Initial conclusion? Freeze away.

So what sayeth the Lounge? Go or no go...or how do other people solve this problem?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic ... &t=1185742
Content Management System Video

Thank you.
spadekevin

Re: how do other people solve this problem?

Notapor AndrewMcGee » 21 Ago , 2018 08:45

Cooking is a vital life skill. It's great for students to realize there are so many fun aspects, such as enjoying cooking together.
You just need some practice and good advice from adults around you. Ask your mother or father or grandma about this.

Andrew S. McGee,
do my essay
AndrewMcGee

Notapor rosabellagm » 24 Ago , 2018 03:26

Cocinar es un arte. ¡Has ayudado a que quede más claro para mí!
Happy Wheels Unblocked
rosabellagm

Notapor PaulSanderson » 29 Oct , 2018 11:22

The most critical thing you can improve the situation somebody is to urge them to consider their issue in an unexpected way. At the same time won't bolster your inner self similarly that surfacing with an answer can, you will dissertation assistance a person with an issue to change their thinking.
PaulSanderson

Notapor HelgaMarselos » 10 Ene , 2019 10:25

Cooking can be a very interesting and exciting hobby. But it demands time. Usually, students are limited in time. So this writing service https://topwritingservice.com//buy-powe ... ns-poster/ can be much helpful.
HelgaMarselos

Notapor coroha » 11 Ene , 2019 12:24

Burger King is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Burger’s king menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries.

mybkexperience |
www.mybkexperience.com |
mybkexperience.com
coroha

Notapor jacqulynnash » 15 Ene , 2019 11:41

Do not know how to write a leadership essay? look herehttps://midnightpapers.com/blog/leadership-essay! This is a part of narration essay!
jacqulynnash

Volver a Foro de Cocina en Hogarmania